Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Emotional Freedom Technique

EFT, also known as Emotional Freedom Technique, seems like simple words with nothing special about it. I have stumbled upon the term few times in the part, but I have never given any attention to it.

It was not until end of last year that my friend introduced it to me. He told me that I can get results within minutes, even seconds, which is extraordinarily quick compared to other techniques that I have encountered before. It seems like too good to be true.

With a bit skepticism, I went to the website www.emofree.com to take a look. The appearance looked ordinary. But, upon reading the introduction, I was intrigued to try it out. I downloaded the free manual and started reading.

The theory is simple. Your emotional problem can be traced to the disturbance of the energy flow in your body's meridians.

The technique is simply to tap on the affected points. Our body has few hundreds meridian points. But we only need to tap on one of the points along the same meridian. Since there are only 14 main meridians, we only need to tap 14 points to get rid of almost all of the emotional problems.

Of course it is not that simple. There is something called aspect. A simple emotional problem may have more than one aspect associated with it. So, we need to discover all the aspects and tap them away.

I have personally tried and tested the EFT in numerous occasions. Majority of the problems were cleared within a short period of time.

Please feel free to contact me if you want to discuss