Monday, May 16, 2005

Busy Day

What a busy day today! Even before I entered the office, my colleague pulled me to the conference call. I didn't even have a chance to check my email until lunch as I had a discussion and another conference call following that.

Many things happened during the day.

I was notified that SingPost has potential Open Buy. After checking, I found out that it is a follow through open buy. After discussing with Dad, I managed to get 10 lots at the price of 0.88. The closing for the day was 0.885. This was exciting as the counter was stucked for some time.

Upon reaching home, I realised that the material for my correspondence course, Professional Editing and Proofreading, has arrived.

Well. Now, I have another responsibility apart from my courses on Naturopathy Doctor, Numerology, Tarot and my involvements in the Rotary Club, StoresOnline and newly setup company.

Life is meant to be busy with learning to be